The Textil vernetzt team consists of the four partners German Institutes for Textile and Fiber Research (DITF), Institute for Textile Technology (ITA) of RWTH Aachen University, Hahn-Schickard Society for Applied Research and Saxon Textile Research Institute (STFI) chaired by Gesamtverband textil+mode.
Support is provided to SMEs at the locations of the partners in Aachen, Berlin, Chemnitz, Denkendorf, Stuttgart and Villingen-Schwenningen, at events and in practical projects at local companies. The focus is on work 4.0, interconnected production, digital engineering, smart sensor technology and artificial intelligence (AI).
Textil vernetztis part of the initiative "Mittelstand-Digital", which was initiated and is funded by the Federal Ministry for economics and energy (BMWi), in order to advance the digitalization in SMEs and the handicraft.
Read more about us, our offers and projects at www.textil-vernetzt.de
Our offers in detail:
- Inform: Understanding digitalization: What is Industry 4.0? How can my company benefit from it?
- Demonstrate: Experience digitalization: How are new technologies already being implemented today?
- Qualification: Learning to digitalize: What skills do I need? How do I structure them?
- Design: Design digitalization: Is my company ready? What are the next steps?
- Implementation: Being an expert: How can I implement digitalization in my company? How do I find the right partner?
- AI trainer: Understand and apply artificial intelligence (AI): What is AI? How can I use AI for my company?