Digitalisation, Big Data & KI, sustainability, Digital Engineering, value added systems, business models all in the context of textile 4.0 - that is the world of DITF-Management Research.
Current research topics:
- digital models for of textile products
- digital production concepts, integrated and connected such as the Digital Textile Microfactory frequently presented at fairs
- Virtualisation in the areas of development, production and further education
- profound sustainability analyses concerning costs, energy, material and CO2
- new business models for individual products or small series; knitware constructions calculated from 3D-scans
- information and knowledge generated sensoric data
- knowledgebased quality and failure analyses
- KI-applications to classify bodyforms in order to optimize clothing
For all those subjects the DITF-MR develops practical solutions and applications with and for the textile industry as well as related sectors.
The Centre for Management Research of the DITF in Denkendorf near Stuttgart. © DITF